What you’ll learn
- Recognize the importance of understanding your objectives when addressing an audience.
- Identify the fundaments of composing a successful close.
- Explore how to connect with your audience through crafting compelling stories.
- Examine ways to connect with your audience by personalizing your content.
- Break down the best ways to exude executive presence.
- Explore how to communicate the unknown in an impromptu communication.
Maecenas viverra condimentum nulla molestie condimentum. Nunc ex libero, feugiat quis lectus vel, ornare euismod ligula. Aenean sit amet arcu nulla.
Duis facilisis ex a urna blandit ultricies. Nullam sagittis ligula non eros semper, nec mattis odio ullamcorper. Phasellus feugiat sit amet leo eget consectetur.
How to edit and run code in Chrome?06:00
Hello Introduction – NEW05:00
Types & Equality
Hello Types & Equality – NEW05:00
What is NaN and how can we check for it?08:00
Scopes & Variables
Hello Scopes & Variables – NEW08:00
What is variable hoisting?04:00
What is the scope chain?06:00
What is an IIFE and why might you use it?07:00
Destructuring & Looping
Hello Destructuring & Looping06:00
What is destructuring?06:00
What are the different ways you can loop with `for`?05:00
Hello Object Orientation09:00
What is the prototype chain?03:00
What is the Prototype OO pattern?04:00
How do you use the class and extends keywords?06:00